Saturday, October 17, 2015

Pomegranates for Rosh Hashna (Sep. 2015)






These pomegranates ornaments where made with the help of my daughters. We made it as presents for Rosh Hashana (Jewish New Year).




We paint the front of the pomegranates with 1 layer of brown acrylic paint, and when it was dried, we paint it with 2 more layers of red acrylic paint.
After the paint dried, we used white glue and cover the pomegranate with red glitter.
I hate when the glitter fall, so I spray it with "Fixative Concentrated".

I made the bows with a great double bow video tutorial.

For the buttons and the charms I used hot glue gun.

 
 Pumpkin for Rio how loves to cook






   Skeleton keys for Gali


 Soccer ball for my father, Kai and Chen




 Skeleton key for Anat






 Hamsa for my mother




 White bow and a flower, Shay Lee picked for herself 






 Chain of candies, Ella picked for herself


Pencil buttons, Inbar picked for herself

No comments:

Post a Comment